Mature Fun Stuff

Announcements from the Admins/Mods go here :)
vampireprincess
Email Address: heavens_fallen_angel2@yahoo.com

Mature Fun Stuff

Unread postby vampireprincess » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:05 am

As many of you may have noticed, we have a new thread on the boards. For those of you that hadn't noticed, there is a new thread in the Mature section called Mature Fun Stuff. :party: The admins decided after it was suggested to us that such a thread would be a good addition to our board. This can be used for mature roleplay purposes, for those of you who are roleplayers, or it can be used as a place to go if an admin like myself tells you you and another member are taking things a bit too far in a non-mature thread or it can be used to play mature versions of the games found in Fun Stuff. As with all the other Mature threads, the NC-17 honor system applies.

While some of the Terms of Service do not apply to this new thread, like mature content and sexually explicit others still do. So NO posting of links to illegal downloads of videos, music, TV programs, etc.. NO posting of any abusive, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “KP Slash Haven” is hosted or International Law. And Do NOT argue with management when/if they are speaking officially to you.

That being said, have fun with the new thread guys and gals :D
I heard this while sneaking into the Santa Monica warehouse in Vampires: The Masqurade - Bloodlines:
First Guy: I'm hungry, let's order a pizza.
Second Guy: Order a pizza, ORDER A PIZZA? Where they gonna deliver it, numbnuts? Thirteen abandoned warehouse full of kill on sight hot heads way?

TVTropes about Vampires: The Masqurade - Bloodlines: A more intellectual bit of humor is the fact that the entire game is one long Spanner in the Works joke. LaCroix sends you on a mission to die almost immediately after you're embraced. You survive because the Sabbat aren't at the warehouse at the time and then go on to pretty much survive every trap laid out for you. By the end, LaCroix's entire empire has unravelled because of your obstinate refusal to die when you're told.

The Supreme One
Beta?: grammer bester I has.
Email Address: You figure it out

Re: Mature Fun Stuff

Unread postby The Supreme One » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 pm

I have a home now! Thank you! *hugs VP*

Mature fun stuff... [laughing my ass off, it sounds so much like foreplay or a sex game]
twin-3 wrote:In Weissest day, in Blakest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power (it is also a gun), Beacon's light!!!

Aulipheron

Unread postby Aulipheron » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Yes.... YES!!!~!

Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.
(closing line from the movie GATTACA)

Clayton

Unread postby Clayton » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:38 pm

The problem is, everyone's going to totally blank on what they actually want to do with this new freedom...
Animation is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

The Supreme One
Beta?: grammer bester I has.
Email Address: You figure it out

Unread postby The Supreme One » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 pm

It's just a bit slower, and we do know what to do with LPTP
twin-3 wrote:In Weissest day, in Blakest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power (it is also a gun), Beacon's light!!!

Return to “Announcements”