KP/ Archive!

Announcements from the Admins/Mods go here :)
Shrink908
Site Admin
Email Address: shrink908@ndos.net

KP/ Archive!

Unread postby Shrink908 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:36 pm

Let it be known that a request was made to resurrect the KP/ Archive that Uncle Kai used to run... While he does not have the time to run and maintain the archive site, he did send me a copy of the last backup of the files... As such the archive is now available again at http://archive.kpslashhaven.net... If you have any trouble with it, let me know, as I've only done rudimentary testing... I'm also not sure how to update the archive, so will have to contact Uncle Kai about that and maybe find someone who wants to be the archive master...
The Shrink
KP/ Server Administrator
tech@kpslashhaven.net

Eoraptor
Pillar of the Haven
Beta?: Maybe, but I go for the throat
Email Address: you can have my email address when you pry it from my cold, lifeless fingers!!!

Re: KP/ Archive!

Unread postby Eoraptor » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:42 pm

thank you for working on it Shrink
"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, while others can read the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe!"
-Lex Luthor
Howard Tayler wrote:Never forget... when a social media site is free (Facebook), you're not the customer, you're the product

SickandWrong wrote:...like High Definition for fanfics.

The Supreme One
Beta?: grammer bester I has.
Email Address: You figure it out

Re: KP/ Archive!

Unread postby The Supreme One » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:29 am

ooh look. KiY made a brand new story. "cognitive dissonance"

but on a more serious note I found this place through that archive and it really was quite amazing to see it again after all these years.

(also can anyone remind me what cognitive dissonance was about. I've totally forgotten...)
twin-3 wrote:In Weissest day, in Blakest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power (it is also a gun), Beacon's light!!!

Return to “Announcements”