Discussion of the Failed Move..

Announcements from the Admins/Mods go here :)
SapphicVixen
Beta?: Critical, but sure!

Re: Downtime for move!

Unread postby SapphicVixen » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:10 pm

Talk to your landlord. Tell them the situation and that you'll have the money soon. Some will be understanding. Your mileage may vary and you have to understand that landlords hear this line all the time and balk at it because it often means they're never getting rent again from anyone who says it. But if you've been there for years with rent always on time, you might have some leeway.

Or can you borrow from family? It's only 165. Not much to ask from someone.

As well, if your monthly expenses are low enough, look into small jobs around the net. There's lots around for anyone with IT experience. I've done consulting for several less-than-savvy people to improve their sites just by asking, for example.
Limited Palette - Shego with more Kigo.
Sparkling Fire and Smokey Sighs - ♫~Kimmie and Shegie, sittin' in a tree, %-@-#-$-I-N-G~♫

Aulipheron

Unread postby Aulipheron » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:06 am

Shrink908 wrote:
Aulipheron wrote:Shrink,

How much of your disability is directly work related, such as stress, etc? Can an understanding, sympathetic primary care
physician certify this so that you would qualify, at least in part, for disability rewards (SSI, SSDI, and so forth)?

I am just throwing preliminary ideas about to see is they could provide a possible avenue toward a source of income.

Cheers!

I qualify for disability/etc due to kidney disease anyway.. I have "End Stage Kidney Disease" and require dialysis 3 times a week.

In California, your circumstances qualify for a sort-of "head of the queue" application process, citing financial hardship and such. Perhaps your
local lads will expedite the application process, also taking the time to provide you with a form which you can show to interested individuals
such as landlords, creditors, etc., which details your situation and directs them to allow you more time to settle accounts without fine or fee.
People suffering with ESKD are typical recipients of this program, and I hope that something like this is available.

Please keep all of us here at the Haven informed, when practicable, about your challenges, or at least release your pent-up frustrations by
savagely taunting us whenever appropriate.

:)

Cheers!

Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.
(closing line from the movie GATTACA)

Shrink908
Site Admin
Email Address: shrink908@ndos.net

Unread postby Shrink908 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Aulipheron wrote:In California, your circumstances qualify for a sort-of "head of the queue" application process, citing financial hardship and such. Perhaps your
local lads will expedite the application process, also taking the time to provide you with a form which you can show to interested individuals
such as landlords, creditors, etc., which details your situation and directs them to allow you more time to settle accounts without fine or fee.
People suffering with ESKD are typical recipients of this program, and I hope that something like this is available.

Please keep all of us here at the Haven informed, when practicable, about your challenges, or at least release your pent-up frustrations by
savagely taunting us whenever appropriate.

:)

Cheers!

I'm hoping for such as well.. Thanks for your support!
The Shrink
KP/ Server Administrator
tech@kpslashhaven.net

Love Robin
13th Muse
Beta?: Sure thang!!
Email Address: loverobin@aol.com

Unread postby Love Robin » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:41 pm

I don't know your true inclinations regarding the following, BUT, if asked "do you feel like harming yourself", deliberately *take time* in responding even if negative. Make a show of *considering how much to tell them*. It is a flag for the sharp-eyed professional that "not an immediate danger (so no need to place under Watch) but "at the end of his rope".

Once I was given the response of "who would take care of my cats?". It indicated, to me, the person *would* harm themselves if not for having that one reason not to.

Accept any and all medications prescribed and *fill* them faithfully. Even if you don't take them. Give them no reason to say that you are resisting treatments.
Love Robin, 13th Muse: "It's a Gift…and a Curse"
AOL, DA, FF.N, & Everywhere
--
Love Robin @ fanfiction.net
Now serving: Gypsies, Vamps & Thieves: 2
Recently:
  • Every Kim Possible
  • Norway, Norhow
  • Bonnie the Vampire Slayer
  • Sisters of the Slayer: Horse of War
--
DON'T START HAVING YOUR SIBLING SEX IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!! It's contagious, you know!! (link NSFW)
-Comment: Shit's contagious, yo…

Shrink908
Site Admin

Unread postby Shrink908 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Love Robin wrote:I don't know your true inclinations regarding the following, BUT, if asked "do you feel like harming yourself", deliberately *take time* in responding even if negative. Make a show of *considering how much to tell them*. It is a flag for the sharp-eyed professional that "not an immediate danger (so no need to place under Watch) but "at the end of his rope".

Once I was given the response of "who would take care of my cats?". It indicated, to me, the person *would* harm themselves if not for having that one reason not to.

Accept any and all medications prescribed and *fill* them faithfully. Even if you don't take them. Give them no reason to say that you are resisting treatments.

Problem with the meds is having the $$ to fill them.. I've got so many already that I don't know how I'll fill them. And honestly, that whole "Who would take care of my cats?" is legit for me.. I'm that far to the end of my rope and literally have had that thought on more than one occasion.
The Shrink
KP/ Server Administrator
tech@kpslashhaven.net

Love Robin
13th Muse

Unread postby Love Robin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:42 am

Once the process of Disability application is started, be sure to continually repeat your money issues in regards to meds ("Hmm... meds or food… not much of a decision is it?") and when prescribed by appointed doctors, repeat it again, they should try to place you with programs to fill them free or drastically reduced rates.

Some hospitals with in-house clinics and pharmacies can fill them for about 2-3 $ per script. Also some churches not only back food banks but med-reimbursements as well.

::hugs::
--
Recently:
  • Every Kim Possible
  • Norway, Norhow
--
DON'T START HAVING YOUR SIBLING SEX IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!! It's contagious, you know!! (link NSFW)

Shrink908
Site Admin

Unread postby Shrink908 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:02 pm

I just downgrade our speed by half so you may see some slower responses.. But it's an attempt to reduce the bill to keep us online longer.
The Shrink
KP/ Server Administrator
tech@kpslashhaven.net

Sheki Go
The Submissive Chocoholic
Beta?: Willing: Grammer=Weak

Unread postby Sheki Go » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:10 am

*Hugs* I'm sorry Shrink.
Image ImageImage

Aulipheron

Unread postby Aulipheron » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:37 am

Hang in there and continue to do the voo doo that you do so well.

And also be sure to post what your operating schedule costs are, so that those who may be able to help you
ameliorate them can take the appropriate steps to do so immediately.

Cheers!

The Supreme One
Beta?: grammer bester I has.
Email Address: You figure it out

Unread postby The Supreme One » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:57 pm

it's time to bring out the little bar on top that begs us to give you money again
twin-3 wrote:In Weissest day, in Blakest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power (it is also a gun), Beacon's light!!!

Ffordesoon
Pillar of the Haven
Beta?: Hands full at the moment.
Email Address: ffordesoon@gmail.com

Unread postby Ffordesoon » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:05 pm

That raises a question: I'm still paying ten bucks a month to New Dimension Online Services. Should I be doing that?
I live in the weeds.

Love Robin
13th Muse

Unread postby Love Robin » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Ffordesoon wrote:That raises a question: I'm still paying ten bucks a month to New Dimension Online Services. Should I be doing that?
Yes. That is Shrink. Not any other entity.
--
Recently:
  • Every Kim Possible
  • Norway, Norhow
--

Ffordesoon
Pillar of the Haven
Beta?: Hands full at the moment.
Email Address: ffordesoon@gmail.com

Unread postby Ffordesoon » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:52 pm

Okay, great!
I live in the weeds.

Aulipheron

Unread postby Aulipheron » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:52 am

^ :lol: Yeah!

Shrink908
Site Admin

Unread postby Shrink908 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:59 am

Ffordesoon wrote:That raises a question: I'm still paying ten bucks a month to New Dimension Online Services. Should I be doing that?

Yes.. Support@ndos.net is me.. ndos.net is my hosting "company" that also takes care of the KP...
The Shrink
KP/ Server Administrator
tech@kpslashhaven.net

Return to “Announcements”