Instant Messaging...

Announcements from the Admins/Mods go here :)
Shrink908
Site Admin
Email Address: shrink908@ndos.net

Instant Messaging...

Unread postby Shrink908 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:20 pm

So here's an idea. Trillian (http://www.trillian.im) offers an option to run a private server.. There's a 30 day free trial and then it's $2/user/month.. If any of you would be interested in paying your $2/month I can set up a KP/ instant messaging server to let people communicate that way in a private space.. Let me know if there's interest.
The Shrink
KP/ Server Administrator
tech@kpslashhaven.net

Eoraptor
Pillar of the Haven
Beta?: Maybe, but I go for the throat
Email Address: you can have my email address when you pry it from my cold, lifeless fingers!!!

Re: Instant Messaging...

Unread postby Eoraptor » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:27 pm

I already have a lifetime trillian pro account. so I am familiar with it... will have to think on the concept when I have a moment to myself Shrink
"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, while others can read the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe!"
-Lex Luthor
Howard Tayler wrote:Never forget... when a social media site is free (Facebook), you're not the customer, you're the product

SickandWrong wrote:...like High Definition for fanfics.

badmediakarma
Beta?: PM me

Re: Instant Messaging...

Unread postby badmediakarma » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:54 pm

Again, I suggest Discord. Free voice and text messaging app where you host your own free server.
"I think love should be irresistible, like a drug, you know? I think when it happens you should just not be able to help yourself. I just wanted...more."

Return to “Announcements”