Wow! 9 years!

Announcements from the Admins/Mods go here :)
User avatar
Shrink908
Site Admin
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:28 pm
Gender: Male
Email Address: shrink908@ndos.net
Location: Merced, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Wow! 9 years!

Unread postby Shrink908 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:03 am

and sadly now I need $50 fr vet bills for a very sick cat
The Shrink
KP/ Server Administrator
tech@kpslashhaven.net

User avatar
Love Robin
13th Muse
Posts: 15383
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:30 pm
Beta?: Sure thang!!
Gender: Female
Email Address: loverobin@aol.com
Location: In Sanity, In Diana, USA
Contact:

Re: Wow! 9 years!

Unread postby Love Robin » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:11 pm

Shrink908 wrote:and sadly now I need $50 fr vet bills for a very sick cat
If it will help, I can send that this Fri. Can you manage to rearrange finances until then?
Love Robin, 13th Muse: "It's a Gift…and a Curse"
AOL, DA, FF.N, & Everywhere
--
Love Robin @ fanfiction.net
Now serving: Gypsies, Vamps & Thieves: 2
Recently:
  • Every Kim Possible
  • Norway, Norhow
  • Bonnie the Vampire Slayer
  • Sisters of the Slayer: Horse of War
--
DON'T START HAVING YOUR SIBLING SEX IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!! It's contagious, you know!! (link NSFW)
-Comment: Shit's contagious, yo…

Image

User avatar
Shrink908
Site Admin
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:28 pm
Gender: Male
Email Address: shrink908@ndos.net
Location: Merced, CA, USA
Contact:

Re: Wow! 9 years!

Unread postby Shrink908 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:51 am

Love Robin wrote:
Shrink908 wrote:and sadly now I need $50 fr vet bills for a very sick cat
If it will help, I can send that this Fri. Can you manage to rearrange finances until then?


yes, we can
The Shrink
KP/ Server Administrator
tech@kpslashhaven.net

User avatar
Love Robin
13th Muse
Posts: 15383
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:30 pm
Beta?: Sure thang!!
Gender: Female
Email Address: loverobin@aol.com
Location: In Sanity, In Diana, USA
Contact:

Re: Wow! 9 years!

Unread postby Love Robin » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:40 am

Shrink908 wrote:
Love Robin wrote:
Shrink908 wrote:and sadly now I need $50 fr vet bills for a very sick cat
If it will help, I can send that this Fri. Can you manage to rearrange finances until then?
yes, we can
Look for it tomorrow
Love Robin, 13th Muse: "It's a Gift…and a Curse"
AOL, DA, FF.N, & Everywhere
--
Love Robin @ fanfiction.net
Now serving: Gypsies, Vamps & Thieves: 2
Recently:
  • Every Kim Possible
  • Norway, Norhow
  • Bonnie the Vampire Slayer
  • Sisters of the Slayer: Horse of War
--
DON'T START HAVING YOUR SIBLING SEX IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!! It's contagious, you know!! (link NSFW)
-Comment: Shit's contagious, yo…

Image


Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests